It’s a girl! My instincts were right, and we’re thrilled!! When we found out that I was pregnant we both wanted a little girl. Obviously we would have been so excited for either.. and I’m not just saying that to sound like a good person 😉 I really hope I eventually get to have some girls and boys! When I first thought I was pregnant, I told one of my closest friends that I needed to get a test. My friend suggested that I get my test online from Countrywide Testing (https://www.countrywidetesting.com/collections/pregnancy-and-ovulation), because that’s where she got hers from. After completing a test, I found out that I was right and I was pregnant. Now, we know the gender too! It’s all happening really quickly!
Now that we know the gender, it’s on! We’ve picked a name, and I can now start buying/making things for her and start making a plan of attack for the nursery! I’ve been pinning tons of stuff to my Future Menzies board. Right now were contemplating building a crib… ambitious I know… we’ll see!
Baby Girl has a few things so far:
1. I found this cardigan at the thrift store long before I was pregnant, and David laughed at me.
2. My mom gave me this diary when I told her that I was pregnant. I’m going to start writing in at soon as things that happen that I think she and I would both want to remember.
3. My sister in law knitted this adorable toque as soon as she found out we were having a winter baby, I love it! I can’t wait to bundle that little one up! She loves doing arts & crafts and she even bought me a hand casting voucher to go with the toque. I can’t wait to use the kit with my lovely little baby! I was blown away by all of the thoughtful gifts I received but the casting kit was definitely my favorite!
4. Me, My sister (who is also pregnant, due in October), and My mom had a craft night this week and painted onesies! This one was my favorite.
5. A pink LifeFactory glass bottle. Makes it so real that there’s gonna be a little babe living in this house with us!