His + Hers
After yesterdays post of sharing a few things of David and a few things of mine, I decided I would start a new series called His & Hers. Just simple photos of something that’s his and something that’s mine.
His & Hers Sun Staples
1. Kevin Murphy Dry Shampoo – lets you enjoy your salt water hair without the greasy roots
2. Film – for our instax, spits out pictures that look like my grandparents photos from vacaction in their day
3. Ray Bans
4. Headscarf – to protect hair colour from fading
5. Kevin Murphy Damage Manage – Heat Protection spray, use before the sun and before blow drying
6. Ray Bans
7. Vitamins – David gets sick easily when we go on vacation, so lots of vitamins!
8. Books – One of the only times we read is on vacation. C.S. Lewis blows my mind.
This weeks verse:
“every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.”
Giving thanks and recognizing that all gifts come from God is something I’ve really been trying to focus on. And realizing that things or circumstances can be “good” or “perfect” that may not seem it. Trusting the one who created us to know what we need, “And we know that in all things God works for the good for those who love him…” (Romans 8:28)
Last weeks verse here
For last weeks verse, I screen captured it and set it as my phone wallpaper, which really helped with memorizing…