Poppy Darling turned 3 in January. Typing that is weird, I can’t believe I have a 3 year old… that’s not a baby anymore, she’s turning into a real kid. Three sure is a spicy age for this one. She likes to test her boundaries, but overall she is a really good girl. Some of her favourite things and special qualities these days are:
1. Frozen everything.
2. Her favourite foods are grated cheese, canned peaches, fries, pepperoni sticks (Yup, she’s a real health freak).
3. When I pass her toilet paper she tells me in an encouraging voice “You’re a really good helper for me Mommy.”
4. She has a big imagination. I rarely get to call her Poppy, usually it’s either Doctor, Teacher, Princess, Mommy, or King.
5. She needs to wear a princess dress everyday. I layout an outfit on her bed for her to put on each morning and every morning the response it “But that is not a princess dress!!” followed by negotiating.
6. She loves running errands. Always asks “where are we going next?” and “home” is not the correct answer.
7. When we pray at bedtime about not having fear she always laughs and said “Fear!?! No way, he’s from Inside Out.” Every night.
8. She is 24 pounds.
9. She is terrified of our beloved Roomba Vacuum (Whom we may treat too much like another child… yesterday she accidentally called Skipper “Roomba”).
10. She is very tidy. I would almost trust her more with coffee in bed than myself.
This beautiful wallpaper was custom hand drawn and made by my friends at Anewall, their wallpapers are so beautiful you have to check them out!
Poppy’s dress & bedding were sewn by my Mom <3