Shop Clothes

Threads :: Sandal Mornings

One of our favourite things to do on the weekends is grab tea go to the beach so that we can sit and relax while Poppy can play. The weather has been beautiful lately, shorts & sandals almost everyday (although I wear sandals through rain & snow, so that’s not saying much).

The latest addition to my sandal collection are these UGG Kari Sandals. They are super comfy slip on sandals with lots of cushion & support. I remember my mom saying that you come to an age where you give up on uncomfortable shoes and I think I’ve come to that age, When I find good looking comfortable shoes I live in them. The more you wear these sandals the comfier they get as they mold to your feet.

Outfit Details:
Tee – Camp Brand Goods
Hat – Gigi Pip
Poppy’s Tee – Arq

1. Becky Canning
    May 25, 2016 / 9:10 pm

Those photos are really sweet. It’s hard to find both cute AND comfortable shoes, hey?! I understand the "giving up on uncomfortable" ones for sure. sigh I must be getting old or something. 😉 Those UGGs are nice though. Do you mind sharing where your pants are from? I really like them!

2. May 28, 2016 / 12:16 am

Hey Bethany! Gorgeous photos. There’s nothing better than soaking up time with family in such a peacful spot. I was wondering what camera you use? I am in the market for a new one and could use some guidance. Thanks!

3. May 28, 2016 / 12:16 am

4. May 28, 2016 / 12:16 am

5. June 6, 2016 / 8:00 pm

Your mom is so right! I thought I was just getting lazier or something, but that must be what it is! I have gotten rid of most of my ridiculous shoes and just LOOOOVE flats and sandals. Those are so cute!

6. June 6, 2016 / 8:00 pm