28   3224
16   1147
33   4749
1560   2791
21   2700

Shop Clothes

Threads :: Spring Feels with Teva

Spring is in the air, I can feel it! Vancouver is all over the place with weather this time of year, this morning it was down pouring rain and this afternoon it was beautiful warm sunshine. Last week when a friend showed up for dinner wearing sandals it was confirmed… Time to free the toes!

I have been a Teva fan for years, they are super practical and comfortable. I wear them to the beach, running errands, hiking, and around the house. I especially love these universal leather slides because it’s that much simpler for me to get them on and off for everyday wear. Doing up your shoes may seem like something that is no big deal past age 4, but as a mom one less thing I need to do when I’m trying to get us all out the door seriously makes the difference for me, I always opt for shoes I can slip on hands free. Teva has lots of styles of slide this season, go check them out, even if you do have time to do your shoes up 😉 hehe.

SHOP THIS LOOK & MY FAVOURITE TEVA SANDALS

Sweater from Camp Brand Goods

1. March 8, 2016 / 6:14 pm

Love that your hair is getting longer again! The short hair was great but I’m a big fan of the long locks!

2. March 8, 2016 / 6:14 pm

3. March 8, 2016 / 6:14 pm

4. davisjl@plu.edu
    March 10, 2016 / 5:27 pm

Thanks for sharing this! I’ve been looking for a pair of sandals to replace my (painful – long story) birkenstocks. I found an older style on Amazon and I am so excited to be trying these out!

5. davisjl@plu.edu
    March 10, 2016 / 5:27 pm

6. davisjl@plu.edu
    March 10, 2016 / 5:27 pm

7. Kate
    May 3, 2016 / 8:14 pm

Love the shoes thanks for sharing! Is there a place in Vancouver or somewhere to ship within Canada to get Teva sandals from?