Lets be honest, this is not everything in my bag. But the half eaten rice cakes, used baby wipes, and 10 receipts weren’t as photogenic, so here are the other things I carry around with me.
- Calendar – I don’t know why I can’t get on board with iCal but it drives me crazy, I love a paper calendar.
- Wallet – Well, most of the time. There have been too many coffee dates I’ve had to ask a friend to pay for me because I left it at home (Good trick hey ;).
- Cosmetic Clutch – I love this Pendleton Clutch from Freed Outfitters, they are handmade and their brand has an amazing story and helps to fund an orphanage in India, which I love!
- Saje Peppermint Halo – I get a lot of headaches, and Peppermint Halo is my best friend.
- Saje Immune – I am a germaphobe. Having a toddler that brings home so many sicknesses is exhausting, and also spending time in a NICU makes you love cleanliness. Whenever were around someone sick or just a lot of kids I rub this all over Poppy & I.
- Fine Tooth Comb – Flat hair get out of here!
- Mason Bar Company Bottle – I have a weird relationship with this jar, It holds a special place in my heart. I know that’s very strange. We go everywhere together, through thick and thin this bottle has hydrated me 😉
- Lipstick – I’m really trying to make an effort to use natural cosmetics. Ilia is one of my favourite lipstick brands.
Tote from Madewell.