42   1704
25   1318
73   2325
13   1133
34   1688

Shop Clothes

Threads :: Solly Baby Spring Look

I have been a long time lover of Solly Baby Wraps, I’m excited to share a spring style post that I did with them. You can view the full post with outfit details here on their blog. My wonderful friend Elissa Crowe took this gorgeous photos.

1. May 7, 2015 / 6:54 am

So beautiful! Do you run into people constantly commenting on how much your daughter looks like your hubby? Story of my life over here! But I don’t mind 😉 Are you still nursing Poppy? Just curious now with baby #2 on the way!

2. May 7, 2015 / 6:54 am

3. May 7, 2015 / 6:54 am

4. chelsea@chelseaandthecity.com
    May 7, 2015 / 2:12 pm

Adorable! Your little tribe is so unbelievably sweet. I look back on my baby-wearing days fondly. It’s so much fun to have your littles so close!

5. chelsea@chelseaandthecity.com
    May 7, 2015 / 2:12 pm

6. chelsea@chelseaandthecity.com
    May 7, 2015 / 2:12 pm

7. Rose
    May 13, 2015 / 5:08 pm

Aw, you and your baby are so cute and beautiful. I love your blog so much.

Maybe this is weird but you remind me of Nikki Reed a little bit haha!

8. Rose
    May 14, 2015 / 4:50 pm

She looks like she wants to get down and walk.

9. chelsea@chelseaandthecity.com
    May 19, 2015 / 7:38 pm

How sweet and pretty! I LOVE the color of that wrap and I can imagine you’re just loving all of that closeness.

10. chelsea@chelseaandthecity.com