42   1702
25   1318
73   2325
13   1133
34   1688

Shop Clothes

It’s a Girl!

We found out this week that we are having another baby girl! I am so excited for Poppy to have a little sister to grow up with. I came from a family of two girls and I’m really happy that Poppy will have one so close in age. The entire pregnancy I was convinced that it was a boy, I bought blue clothes and picked a boy name, but then after watching the ultrasound I was pretty confident that I was looking at a girl (here they don’t tell you at the ultrasound, you have to wait for results a few days later). So now were trying to agree on a name we both like, and I’m excited to make up another little girly nursery. Can’t wait to meet her this August!

1. April 14, 2015 / 4:45 pm

Aw! Congrats mama! That’s too perfect.

2. Becky C
    April 15, 2015 / 12:16 am

That’s wonderful! Especially to have a sister so close in age. Congratulations! 🙂

3. April 17, 2015 / 5:21 pm

So exciting! It’s funny, I swore my second was going to be a girl – I had dreams about two little girls, a girls name picked out, and was ready with the hand -me-downs. Then at the ultrasound, I saw before they even said it, it was definitely a boy. Funny how we get these ideas in our heads. 🙂

4. April 17, 2015 / 5:21 pm

5. April 17, 2015 / 5:21 pm

6. May 20, 2015 / 11:15 pm

Bethany,
    I gotta say I keep coming back to your baby announcement (it was the CUTEST!!!) with the heart balloon and pink wall. Was the wall actually pink, or was that a photoshop trick??? =) Excited for you that you will have TWO baby girls! I have two sisters and sisters are just the best in the world! love your style and your blog!
    Megan