Be Happy, My Baby.

I’m so glad that so many loved the Good Morning + Good Night printables, it’s been really fun to see how have been using them in your homes through Instagram (if you printed them, tag me so I can see! @bethanymenzel). I have had a lot of followers ask where I got the Be Happy My Baby prints and the funny thing I just made these myself by cutting out letters and glueing them to posterboard. This was before I knew how simple it was to go get engineer prints done which I talked about in the last printables post. Someone emailed me last week asking if I could do up a printable for the Be Happy My Baby posters, so here you go. I’m happy to let you download these for free, All I ask is that you please give proper credit back to bethanymenzel.com when you share it!

Download Be Happy Poster here
Download My Baby Poster here

Tip for printing poster size: At Staples you can get Engineer Prints rather than an actual “Poster” if you are just printing in black & white and they are only about $4 for a 24 X 36 print (smaller sizes are also available).

*These files will be good quality to print any size up to 24″ X 36″

1. cynthiafuessel@gmail.com
    March 17, 2015 / 11:18 pm

Thank you for sharing your creative juices! Can’t wait to print these babies up and put them in my children’s bedrooms – my son and daughter share a room and this is the perfect print for their blank walls! Did you get the frames at IKEA?

2. cynthiafuessel@gmail.com
    March 17, 2015 / 11:18 pm

3. Haley
    March 18, 2015 / 4:34 pm

Love these prints! Also, LOVE your hair color!

4. March 19, 2015 / 12:47 am

So excited to print these! Where’d your instagram go? I went to thank you on your post and it says your not found :(I’m glad I had screen shot these prints to remember to head to your site!

• thisonesforyoublog@gmail.com
      March 19, 2015 / 12:57 am

I don’t know :((((( I tried to sign in this evening and it says "this account has been deleted"!!!!!!

• Bri Moysa
        March 19, 2015 / 1:16 am

Oh no!!!! We need to get a bunch of us insta mommies to repost your old username and tag instagram to reinstate it! I will if you want me to! I’ll post the screen shot I have of this cute pic, I’m sure it will work if others repost. I’ve seen a friends account come back doing this. Let me know! It makes me sad for you!

5. March 19, 2015 / 12:47 am

• thisonesforyoublog@gmail.com
      March 19, 2015 / 12:57 am

6. shardarobertson@yahoo.co.nz
    March 19, 2015 / 8:29 am

Thanks so much I absolutely adore these prints…its strange I saved these from your instagram page and now going back I cant find you on instagram??

7. shardarobertson@yahoo.co.nz
    March 19, 2015 / 8:29 am

8. Justine
    March 19, 2015 / 8:45 pm

Can u print these from the Canadian staples store online? I’m having trouble finding a link that’s not american

9. emily