63   2085
48   2018
41   1817
15   1386
18   1669

Shop Clothes

foggy walk

Today was a really lazy day, david slept til 12 then layed on the couch watching 24, and I sat at the table working on treasures & travels. By 4pm we decided it was time to get some fresh air, so we took sid for a walk! Half the time sid is just trying to play tug-of-war with the leash. It was super cold and foggy outside today, but really pretty.

1. kate
    February 5, 2013 / 3:46 am

I love your boots! Where did you get them?

2. February 8, 2013 / 5:18 am

These are such lovely pictures! You guys seem like such a sweet couple 🙂 I also loveeee your dog!

3. February 8, 2013 / 5:18 am

4. thisonesforyoublog@gmail.com
    February 12, 2013 / 6:30 am

Kate, I got them from an online vintage shop years ago, I don't even remember which one…. Sorry!

5. thisonesforyoublog@gmail.com
    February 12, 2013 / 6:30 am

6. shoppeubird@gmail.com
    October 28, 2013 / 6:56 pm

ive been looking for a jacket just like that. love anything oversized and the furr is my favorite… please tell me this is new 🙂

7. shoppeubird@gmail.com
    October 28, 2013 / 6:56 pm

8. thisonesforyoublog@gmail.com
    November 4, 2013 / 12:11 am

Jenna,
    I actually got it last fall from asos.com, but they still have tons of similar parkas. It is the best purchase I ever made, keep me so warm and you can remove the inside layer in the fall/spring.

9. thisonesforyoublog@gmail.com
    November 4, 2013 / 12:11 am

Jenna,

10. Isabel L
    March 6, 2015 / 1:52 am

I’m so amazed by the resemblance to my Miel: the shot of Sid looking backwards, with long top lip, the thick neck and folded ears. Also the tail always straight up and the wrinkled forehead and eyebrows. He’s a bit better put together than Miel, who had very, very poor hindquarters, like the mastiffs.