Well today was our last full day in hawaii… Here are a few memories of the week.
1. We went on a boat ride, that ended up being crazy! It was so windy, the waves were huge. Everytime we went over a wave the boat would come back down and the front end would go under. But it was lots of fun, had some free mai tai’s and made some friends!
2. We took this photo so we can look at it and remembr how freaking great it is here.
3. The International market place is great, lots of cool jewelery I actually got pretty good at bartering too…
5. This morning we ran into a couple guys from the band Said The Whale, who we were on the road with for a month last year. It was such a strange and great surprise to see them over here!!
6. Watching TV. we don’t have cable at home, but we hooked on some shows out here! Duck Dynasty, Storage wars, shipping wars, amish mafia.