50   2410
38   2167
6   564
23   3802
38   2113

Shop Clothes

All glory

I just downloaded the King’s Kaleidoscope Christmas ep “Joy has dawned” (which I highly reccommend downloading, esceially for only $4!) and the song “All glory be to christ” came on, and I was so absorbed by it! Listening to the lyrics with such awesome meaning, it set my focus on the one I love, rather than all the easy distractions of what we make christmas.

Should nothing of our efforts stand, No legacy survive, Unless the Lord does raise the house, In vain its builders strive.

To you who boast tomorrow’s gain, Tell me what is your life, A mist that vanishes at dawn, All glory be to Christ!

All glory be to Christ our king! All glory be to Christ! His rule and reign will ever sing, All glory be to Christ!

(photo from our weekend in beautiful whistler, bc)

1. November 28, 2012 / 7:52 pm

Husband and I are big fans of King's Kaleidoscope. Happy to hear they have Christmas out. I'll go get it now.

2. November 28, 2012 / 7:52 pm

3. November 29, 2012 / 3:45 am

I love this! Thanks for sharing, I always love finding new worship music. I love the graphic you paired with it also. I just came across your blog and I am a new follower:)

-Courtney